Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ready or Not Washington.... Here We Come..... Hear My Voice!

Wednesday, January 20, for those going to Washington, DC, will be meeting at 6:30pm to load the van and attend Mass. I can say on behalf of my daughters and myself that we are extremely excited to be a part of the March for Life. For those that are staying home. The simple gesture of praying is a way that you can help. Pray that we make a difference and help influence the politicians to change the legislation and protect the sanctity of life.

So as I prepare for the 12 hours bus trips, spending the night on a church hall floor and walking out in the cold with 200,000 plus of our fellow supporters... I stop and thank God that I had parents that believed that all life is valuable. I pray that we make a difference. I pray that my daughters can tell their children that the country that we live in values life and abolished abortion. So that one day they can tell their children and grandchildren; that when you put God first, you can make a difference.

God Bless.