Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!

First let me take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support with the loss of my father. He was a great man and was loved by many. Always treasure the times you have with your parents. One day you may have to say good-bye and you do not want any regrets. Fortunately, God gave me the opportunity to go to lunch with my father just hours before we took him to the hospital. I will always be grateful for the lunch. Pray for my family. Some are having a hard time letting go.

Now back to business. We are playing Grog on Wednesday!!! I know, I know.......So dress appropriately. I will even wear my tennis shoes. We may need some snacks. So if you want to bring them in please do so.

High Schoolers!! There is a retreat next month. This is for 9-12 graders. It is out of town and will require some funding from you or your parents. Please let me know if you are interested in attending. I can make arrangements with St. Cecelia's youth group in order to save some money.

Please keep everyone in your prayers.

See you on Wedesday at 6:3opm.