Saturday, October 2, 2010

Ready or Not Here We Come

Reminder that youth group meetings are now on SUNDAY evening at 5:30pm. I hope this works for everyone. My work schedule has become extremely busy and now demand that I stay at work later in the day. Sundays have always been a day of rest or family day for us. So I see it best fitting that we focus on our church family. This year is our spiritual year. We are looking for to some fun retreats, events and fellowship.

We are having a fundraiser this year. This will help pay for the March for Life, outings and retreats. We will be selling Schwan's foods and they will be picked up on October 15.

On Oct 15 we have been asked to help with packing up the rummage sale for goodwill. I would love to see everyone at this project. For the confirmation students.... SERVICE HOURS!!!

I am really looking forward to this year. We are going to have a great year. See you on Sunday at 5:30pm.